ttk:spinbox arrows are not centered in the entry
|User & Date:||anonymous 2017-07-13 19:42:40|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
I couldn't find a ticket like mine, but I may have missed it.
I am using Tk 8.6 on Windows 10 through Tkinter. To be clear I am using the ttk::spinbox. I programmed in the widget myself. The issue is that the spinbox buttons aren't centered within the entry it seems as the top of the up arrow button is cut off. This is not the case in tk::spinbox. Included are picture to illustrate my point. Unfortunately the pictures must be zoomed in quite a ways.
- Change foundin to "8.6"
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change private_contact to "d8bb5d40f995fdd490a77be7231246e8390f78be"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Cosmetic"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "anonymous"
- Change subsystem to "17. [spinbox]"
- Change title to "ttk:spinbox arrows are not centered in the entry"
- Change type to "Bug"