Scrollbar Text Widget macOS
|User & Date:||Takamoto 2019-10-12 11:14:08|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
I am experiencing problems with the scrollbar in a text widget with long text displayed and small scrollbar cursor: - if the Window is on fullscreen the scrollbar cursor gets focus (and gets darker) when the mouse is way below it real position - no matter if fullscreen or not, if the scrollbar cursor is in its smallest size, clicking on it does not get hold of the cursor, but it moves up or down the view as if one was clicking on the scrollbar (not on the cursor). I have not provided a code, as this is replicable with a basic Entry Widget and sufficient text in it.
- Change foundin to "Latest"
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "Takamoto"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "Takamoto"
- Change subsystem to "(unused)"
- Change title to "Scrollbar Text Widget macOS"
- Change type to "Bug"