Choose DHparam bit size at compile time
|User & Date:||anonymous on 2017-04-17 11:21:47|
- foundin changed to: "1.7.11"
Hi, When compiling tcltls, at some point the gen_dh_params script is called. This script will generate the Diffie-Hellman parameters with a predefined bitsize of 2048, but I would like to use a bitsize of 4096, so a nice feature would be to do something like this: ./configure --dh-param-size=4096
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- severity changed to: "Minor"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Choose DHparam bit size at compile time"
- type changed to: "Feature Request"