|Artifact ID:||67b2e06ba73fee0325641a597d45574c15d8402061e976b39a3288a1ef106647 (Awaiting Moderator Approval)|
TEPAM Introduction Documentation - Markdown generation errors
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-04-16 13:32:22|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
The TEPAM Introduction page at https://core.tcl.tk/tcllib/doc/trunk/embedded/md/tcllib/files/modules/tepam/tepam_introduction.md contains a couple of errors:
1. The PROCEDURE DECLARATION section, 2nd paragraph after the example code, says "The procedure body on the other hand is identical between a command declared with proc and a command declared with procedure", but the example code contains asterisks in the body which aren't part of a normal "proc" declaration. If they're not formatting errors, the text doesn't explain them.
2. In the FLEXIBLE ARGUMENT DIALOG BOX section, the big example code is missing a trailing square bracket "]".
- Change foundin to "0.5"
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change private_contact to "e1e289e81f931be9eb396cfee59849a6b74fd383"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "anonymous"
- Change subsystem to "Documentation"
- Change title to "TEPAM Introduction Documentation Errors"
- Change type to "Bug"