— part of check-in
on branch trunk
* matrix.man: Implemented Ed Suominen's sort methods, with
* matrix.tcl: modifications to speed things up, and to have
* matrix.test: a more standard API (-options).
* matrix.man: Documented method links.
* matrix.test: Updated test to cover for method links.
* matrix.tcl: Changed the code to determine the list of available
methods automatically for use in the error message when an
unknown method is called.
* matrix.tcl: Namespaces of objects now standalone, and not inside
of struct::matrix anymore. Arbitrary placement of objects is now
possible, including nested namespaces. Cleanup of all references
to instance variables.
* matrix.tcl: Made the return of errors more regular.
* matrix.tcl: Changed a number of eval calls to the more proper
'uplevel 1'. This means that an implementation of a method can
now assume that it is called on the same stack level as the
* matrix.tcl: Typo in comments fixed.
* matrix.tcl (__set_rect): Fixed typos in var names causing the
system to retain bogus cache data.
$Id: STATUS,v 1.3 2004/01/15 06:36:11 andreas_kupries Exp $
To be done before release?
Problems outlined here (bgerror):
Bugs/feature requests need filing.
Several solutions offered - we need to pick one.
"Feature requests" for packages doing their own output.
Feature requests for packages using too much regexp/regsub.