|Artifact ID:||a0dd88aaa695a0905d94bdb918e5a3b8e1d061c03ae93c80fab97053d6616ef7 (Awaiting Moderator Approval)|
Examples for the diagram package are useless
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-07-21 19:37:26|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
Hello, for a new user to the diagram package some examples would be important. However, the examples provided with this package are useless, because they either - don't pertain to this package at all (draw_circle.tcl), or - require a differently named package (package require Diagrams - all others), and - assuming that just the package name changed and changing to the new name (diagram), they contain commands like 'currentpos', 'plaintext' or 'usegap' (draw_fraction.tcl) or 'attach' (draw_arrow.tcl) which don't even exist in this package (any more?).
Summary: These examples were written for a sufficiently different package as to be useless. Thank you Helmut Giese
- Change foundin to "tcl8.6.9"
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change private_contact to "ff3ca9071cd8ba88d18a72335e8ee406f56b10f1"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "anonymous"
- Change subsystem to "tklib :: diagrams"
- Change title to "Examples for the diagram package are useless"
- Change type to "Bug"