-isolation configuration option
|User & Date:||anonymous 2020-02-16 10:59:28|
- Change foundin to "1.1.1 (latest trunk)"
- Change icomment to:
Currently the config handling for -isolation uses SQL commands like: SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL READ SERIALIZABLE to effect the change. This only sets the transaction isolation level for the next transaction, after which it reverts to whatever the current session isolation level is. To set the session isolation level instead (which persists on this connection until changed to something else), it should use SET SESSION TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL SERIALIZABLE instead.
This fixes the failure on test tdbc::mysql-19.11, which uses SELECT '', LCASE(REPLACE(@@TX_ISOLATION, '-', '')) to interrogate the current session isolation level - @@tx_isolation reports the session transaction isolation level, and there is no way to report on the level set for the next transaction (which is what "SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL foo" does)
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "54152f94cb1628c0c148b4b5708ace53216227b0"
- Change severity to "Severe"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "-isolation configuration option"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"