makefile.vc: compile tdbcStubLib.c with -DTCL_USE_STUBS to not make tdbcodbc.dll dependent on tcl86t.dll
|User & Date:||oehhar 2019-08-28 20:36:40|
- Change icomment to:
I forgot the following information:
- In the link line of tdbcodbc.dll, there is tcl86stubs.lib *and* tcl86t.lib. IMHO, the last one should be removed. But apparently, it does not harm, if there are no references (like in the link of tdbc.dll)
- The client module tdbc::sqlite3 is not affected as it does not link with tdbcstubs.lib.
- The client modules for postgres ad mysql should also be affected, as they also link with tdbcstubs.lib.
- Change login to "oehhar"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change priority to "Immediate"
- Change resolution to "Open"
- Change subsystem to "tdbc"
- Change username to "oehhar"