patch from kitcreator: support native zlib
|User & Date:||aspect 2017-09-12 12:37:31|
- Change foundin to "trunk"
- Change icomment to:
The following patch from kitcreator should (maybe?) be applied. It will need some massaging:
I'm not confident to apply it without a test case, as it's fairly hefty and doesn't apply cleanly against trunk.
All the other patches shipped with kitcreator already appear to be present (the latest in [d20b473929], everything else from CVS).
- Change login to "aspect"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "patch from kitcreator: support native zlib"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"