Can't browse tar files that don't have dirs stored
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-01-01 20:15:58|
- Change foundin to "trunk"
- Change icomment to:
If a tar file doesn't contain an entry for the directories of (some) files stored in the archive, glob will not list the directory of those files. This means it is not possible to find the files unless the directory name is known through some other method.
For example, if a tar file only contains the file bla/example.txt, but not the directory bla/, a glob of the mount point does not return any files/directories.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change private_contact to "badafbde5c0e754ec51dff5463b9948cc464a880"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Can't browse tar files that don't have dirs stored"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"