support of openssl options in tls:init
|User & Date:||anonymous on 2021-09-29 08:34:09|
- foundin changed to: "1.7.22"
In some cases it is required to change openssl options running tcltls. There may be more and other options as I need and describe here. E.g. running tclhttpd with tcltls needs openssl to change client to server cipher order to pass SSL Labs's 'SSL Server Rating Guide' (version 2009q from 2020-01-30) as grade A. I don't know a better way as to add SSL_OP_CIPHER_SERVER_PREFERENCE to tcl.c but would prefer to have an option in ::tls::init tls.c:1215 SSL_CTX_set_options( ctx, SSL_OP_ALL | SSL_OP_CIPHER_SERVER_PREFERENCE ); /* all SSL bug workarounds */
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- private_contact changed to: "8dda71963bd5edcf76271381ede4f2d7ca6cd4b3"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "support of openssl options in tls:init"
- type changed to: "Feature Request"