Control TLS socket server errors
|User & Date:||oehhar on 2020-09-28 15:26:46|
- foundin changed to: "trunk"
Currently, a failed TLS negociation for a server socket calles bgerror. I would appreciate, if there would be an option to pass a command prefix to be called in case of an error: ::tcltls::tls_socket -errorcmd [namespace code TLSError] More information and proposal may be seen in the linked TWAPI ticket: [https://sourceforge.net/p/twapi/bugs/189/] Thank you, Harald
- login: "oehhar"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- private_contact changed to: "0f366eb3e9e2fcab52b8ebacd197db9047186a5f"
- severity changed to: "Minor"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Control TLS socket server errors"
- type changed to: "Feature Request"