Make -require 1 the default
|User & Date:||anonymous on 2018-09-22 09:16:56|
- foundin changed to: "1.7.16"
Currently the -require flag defaults to 0/off, which means that TclTLS does not require the other party to present any kind of certificate to authenticate itself. This means that a completely unauthenticated key exchange is performed and so you could be talking to anybody. All the security properties of TLS are void in this mode, so turning it off should be a quite rare thing to do.
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/html"
- private_contact changed to: "4d3bc24d727f6c89fb1509fef02f21887282efcc"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Make -require 1 the default"
- type changed to: "Feature Request"