Runtime-Error under MacOS
|User & Date:||anonymous on 2017-12-15 14:56:58|
- foundin changed to: "1.7.14"
after successfully building under MacOS, i got the following runtime error on the command "package require tls" (mn) 1 % package require tls dlopen(/var/folders/r9/x4x3h5611lzgr49g07qj80r00000gq/T//tcl_MSdMv0, 6): Symbol not found: _DH_set0_pqg Referenced from: /var/folders/r9/x4x3h5611lzgr49g07qj80r00000gq/T//tcl_MSdMv0 Expected in: flat namespace in /var/folders/r9/x4x3h5611lzgr49g07qj80r00000gq/T//tcl_MSdMv0 i tried both openssl V1.0.1t and openssl V1.1.0g. If i use openssl V1.0.1t with tcl V1.6.7, it runs. maybe someone can help best regards Michael
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- private_contact changed to: "d24466f4295ab6e922f55b37442e741edb284b1f"
- severity changed to: "Critical"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Runtime-Error under MacOS"
- type changed to: "Code Defect"