Callback wrongly reports SSL3
|User & Date:||rkeene on 2019-04-09 19:35:39|
The data being reported is documented to contain an informational string returned from OpenSSL: > The message argument is a descriptive string which may be generated either by SSL_state_string_long() or by SSL_alert_desc_string_long(), depending on context It does not indicate the version of SSL or TLS being used.
- login: "rkeene"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- priority changed to: "Low"
- resolution changed to: "Rejected"
- status changed to: "Closed"
- type changed to: "Documentation"