build-fail on Solaris 11.2 with gcc
|User & Date:||avl42 on 2019-11-08 15:11:41|
- foundin changed to: "1.7.19"
In this constellation (Solaris 11.2 with gcc), configure runs successfully to end, but compilation fails. The problem is, that file "tls.tcl.h" is severely borked: the first few lines of it: 0x 2, 0x30, 0xa2, 0x32, 0x04, 0x36, 0xf7, 0x07, 0x97, 0x26, 0x96, 0x76, 0x87, 0x42, 0x02, 0x84, 3 0x 2, 0x92, 0x03, 0x13, 0x93, 0x93, 0x72, 0xd3, 0x23, 0x03, 0x03, 0x02, 0x04, 0xd6, 0x17, 0x47, 4 0x 2, 0x04, 0xe6, 0x57, 0x76, 0xd6, 0x16, 0xe2, 0x03, 0xc6, 0xd6, 0x17, 0x47, 0x44, 0x06, 0xe6, f The whitespace after first "0x" is really a \t char. The compiler then complains about each "0x": invalid suffix "x" on integer constant and where the last item is in [a-f] there's also an "error: `a' undeclared (first use in this function)"
- login: "avl42"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- private_contact changed to: "2287a4a5f84eadc47fdc912609f4f98319372d33"
- severity changed to: "Critical"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "build-fail on Solaris 11.2 with gcc"
- type changed to: "Build Problem"