Building on cygwin
|User & Date:||anonymous on 2018-11-15 13:24:31|
- foundin changed to: "1.17.16"
Hello, I'm used to Tcl programming but not to Tcl extension architecture. I'm trying to build the package tls_1.17.16 under windows 32 bits system. I installed Cygwin withI succeeded to build tcltls.dll file. However, when trying to call it into tcl script thanks to "package require" command, the command is never finished. Do you have any helpful element to resolve my problem ? I have tried unsuccessfully to add libssp-0.dll to my system32... Thanks
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- private_contact changed to: "00c54bace8ba32b82609f00ceee4e7f36e0cdd5c"
- severity changed to: "Critical"
- status changed to: "Open"
- type changed to: "Build Problem"