Add support for ALPN (required for HTTP/2)
|User & Date:||schelte on 2021-08-26 12:12:01|
- foundin changed to: "b5c41cdeb6"
It would be useful if the Application-Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) could be added to tcltls. The ALPN extension to TLS includes the protocol negotiation within the exchange of hello messages. ALPN is able to negotiate which protocol should be handled over a secure connection in a way that is more efficient and avoids additional round trips. The HTTP/2 protocol requires the use of ALPN on secure connections.
- login: "schelte"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- private_contact changed to: "8475f421649231f1e116ac602bea4537d2b027b4"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Add support for ALPN (required for HTTP/2)"
- type changed to: "Feature Request"