TLS Socket Closed in Child Process
|User & Date:||anonymous on 2018-03-21 16:23:14|
- foundin changed to: "1.7.16"
If a parent process opens a TLS socket prior to forking, and its child process closes it, this has the unfortunate side-effect of terminating the parent's connection. With a non-TLS socket this does not happen, i.e., closing the parent's socket in the child has no effect on the parent. <br><br> If a fix for this is not implemented, could you please detail what code changes would be necessary to do so? That way I can implement it myself without requiring it to be a feature for all users of this library.
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/html"
- private_contact changed to: "402047c59996d0e7bae134707a6f222ec0914675"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "TLS Socket Closed in Child Process"
- type changed to: "Feature Request"