* Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Matt Newman <[email protected]>
* TLS (aka SSL) Channel - can be layered on any bi-directional
* Tcl_Channel (Note: Requires Trf Core Patch)
* This was built from scratch based upon observation of OpenSSL 0.9.2B
* Addition credit is due for Andreas Kupries ([email protected]), for
* providing the Tcl_ReplaceChannel mechanism and working closely with me
* to enhance it to support full fileevent semantics.
* Also work done by the follow people provided the impetus to do this "right":-
* tclSSL (Colin McCormack, Shared Technology)
* SSLtcl (Peter Antman)
* Initialization routines -- our entire public C API.
DLLEXPORT int Tls_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp);
DLLEXPORT int Tls_SafeInit(Tcl_Interp *interp);
#endif /* _TLS_H */