Latest tcl.m4 generates broken config.status
|User & Date:||dgp 2018-03-22 15:07:17|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
I tried to bring the tcl.m4 file, etc up to date in the iwidgets package. I grabbed the fossil tip of tcl.m4, dropped it in place, and ran autoconf 2.59 to generate a configure script.
Then when running that configure script, I get these errors:
configure: creating ./config.status ./config.status: line 303: SHELL: command not found ./config.status: line 303: srcdir: command not found
It appears to be complaining about this line in config.status:
INSTALL="$(SHELL) $(srcdir)/tclconfig/install-sh -c"
That's all I know.
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "dgp"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "dgp"
- Change subsystem to "53. Configure and Build Tools"
- Change title to "Latest tcl.m4 generates broken config.status"
- Change type to "Bug"