Revised TCL_ZIP_FILE build is less robust
|User & Date:||dgp 2019-02-13 19:59:19|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
Checkin https://core.tcl-lang.org/tcl/info/32a303e3d620149f started some changes to the way the TCL_ZIP_FILE is built. Unfortunately the changes lead to failing tests in a common scenario.
If your workspace happens to include an empty directory tcl/library/http1.0 (which many do, because of development history), the old system for building the TCL_ZIP_FILE would not include it, but the new system does include it, or so I surmise.
The consequence is that several tests (zipfs-0.) fail in zipfs.test.
I'm open to several points of view whether it is the tests themselves or the new builder of TCL_ZIP_FILE that is broken, but this should be resolved.
- Change foundin to "32a303e3d620149f"
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "dgp"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "dgp"
- Change subsystem to "53. Configuration and Build Tools"
- Change title to "Revised TCL_ZIP_FILE build is less robust"
- Change type to "Bug"