overlay command doesn't work as documented
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-10-13 22:08:43|
- Change foundin to "5.45"
- Change icomment to:
According to the man page, overlay -# arguments should accept a spawn-id, but it only allows an integer (line 3254 in exp_command.c) and spawn ids are strings in the form "exp#", not simple integers.
If I try to use just the number after "exp", the overlay command doesn't work either. Probably, a call to Tcl_GetChannelHandle on the "exp#" channel type is missing. Also the overlay command should only accept "exp#" type handles.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change private_contact to "c3a0e28af55ebac7f129145bad36e988467ce1b6"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "overlay command doesn't work as documented"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"