Additions to `read' manual page
|User & Date:||anonymous 2018-12-19 19:13:51|
- Change foundin to "8.6"
- Change icomment to:
The current version of the manual page for `read' doesn't mention that `read'-ing from a channel will modify the access position. I think that's a pretty important bit of information and should be added to the command description.
Also, rmax suggested in #tcl that the page should contain a cross-reference to `seek'. Sounds like a good idea.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "b0023a032b39bf3293cac200ed7049f93754ec84"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Additions to `read' manual page"
- Change type to "Documentation"